At Cardinal Tutors, our tutors are experts in a wide range of academic subjects and levels. We know that the best tutoring results are achieved when subject matter expertise is combined with a curriculum that is individually tailored to the student’s needs. With this simple philosophy over the past 4 years, Cardinal Tutors and our students have produced remarkable results together.
Below is a sample of the subjects that we offer. If you are interested in receiving assistance in a specific subject not listed, please fill out the Get Started form and we’ll consult our extensive network of Stanford students, alumni and professors to find an expert and deliver the best possible tutoring experience.
- English and Literature: Language Arts, English and Honors English, AP English Language, AP English Literature, Essay Writing, Grammar
- Mathematics: Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Trigonometry, PreCalculus, AP Calculus, AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Probability and Statistics, Linear Algebra, Multivariable Calculus
- Science: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Earth Science, Psychology
- History and Government: U.S. History, AP U.S. History, World History, AP World History, AP U.S. Government and Politics, AP Comparative Government and Politics
- Economics: AP Microeconomics, AP Macroeconomics
- Foreign Languages: Spanish, French, Mandarin, Latin, German
- Computer Science: Java, C++, Website Programming, AP Computer Science
Delivery: in-home or online
Extracurriculars, homework, and sports make students’ schedules demanding. We understand this and do our best to be as flexible as possible. This includes the option of having our tutors work at students’ homes. We do promise our tutors that they will not have to travel outside a 10 mile radius of the Stanford campus. If a student lives outside that range, tutoring can be done on campus or online.
While in-person tutoring is always preferable, we understand that for some students - whether residing in the Bay Area or around the globe - this may not be possible. We never want to prevent a student from accessing the best tutors in the area. Our innovative team has worked hard to launch a new offering that leverages digital education tools to conduct tutoring remotely. To learn how this offering can help your child, click here to get started.